Baked meatballs Köttbullar IKEA with cream sauce
Energy 1055 kJ (252 kcal) 13 %
Sugar 1.13 g 1 %
Fats 21.47 g 31 %
Saturates 15.06 g 75 %
Sodium 0.236 g 10 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Who would not know the meatballs from IKEA? But how to prepare them? And how to make a creamy sauce? Look at our videorecept ...
|minced beef||best home milled
||500 g||1948,7 kcal|
|semi-skimmed milk||you can also use skimmed or whole milk||250 ml||113,4 kcal|
|onion||1 piece||80 g||32,9 kcal|
|egg||1 piece||60 g||79,8 kcal|
|crumbs||3/4 of cup||75 g||279,6 kcal|
|allspice||8 pieces||0.4 g||0 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/3 tsp||1.3 g||0,1 kcal|
|salt||level tsp||8 g||0,4 kcal|
|cranberries||1/2 teaspoon per serving - for decoration||18 g||11 kcal|
|cake flour||3 tbsp (for a sauce)||30 g||107,5 kcal|
|butter||5 heaping tbsp (for a sauce)||80 g||586,6 kcal|
|double cream||to taste 100 - 200 ml (for a sauce)||100 ml||324,6 kcal|
|full fat mustard||1 tsp (for a sauce)||10 g||10 kcal|
|broth||about 200 ml (for a sauce)||200 ml||6,7 kcal|
|oil olive extra virgin||for the dripping
||10 ml||82,4 kcal|
- Minced meat put into a suitable bowl and add milk. Chop the onion with allspice in a mixing robot. If you want to do it manually chop the onion finely and crush allspice on a cutting board.
- Add salt, black pepper, egg and breadcrumbs, the order does not matter.
- Mix everything and if it is too thin, add more breadcrumbs.
- Soak your hands in water, shape the balls with a diameter of about 2.5 cm, and place them on a baking tray. Before baking you can drizzle them with olive oil, but this is not necessary.
- Bake at 180° C for about 25-30 minutes. About 10 minutes before end of baking pour a little water, which you then use as gravies into the sauce. After baking, place the meatballs on absorbent wipes and keep gravies for preparing a sauce.When preparing a sauce, keep the temperature around 120° C all the time, and it starts with melting the butter in a suitable container. After melting, add flour and stir for about 30 seconds. Then pour about 200 ml of gravies from balls, if you do not have enough of it, use broth or water.
- Simmer for 4-5 minutes and then pour 100-200 ml of cream or whipped cream. The amount depends on whether you use a cream or whipped cream. The more percent of fat it contains, the smaller amount you use.
- Once the sauce begins to bubble at a moderate temperature, after 30 seconds add a teaspoon of mustard, stir, let it boil and add salt if needed. If there are lumps in the sauce, strein it.
After much experimentation, we bring a recipe for traditional balls, which we know from the store IKEA. This recipe has been translated from the Swedish website and weight ratios were adjusted to our used grams and milliliters. There are lot of recipies for these meatballs, but in our opinion, this recipe is very close to those of the original, and so much that you do not know the difference....
There is not a garlic in them, not even a pinch of marjoram, but the taste has attracted attention everywhere where Ingvar Kamprad has joined - the owner of a huge business under the name IKEA.
There is not original IKEA meatballs recipe, so don´t look for it. It is produced by several manufacturers and original recipe is a secret. Even one of the producers added to the meatballs soya, but he somehow failed to mention it among the ingredients on the packaging.