Baked potato with English bacon
Energy 554 kJ (132 kcal) 7 %
Sugar 0.55 g 1 %
Fats 7.08 g 10 %
Saturates 4.1 g 21 %
Sodium 0.32 g 13 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
English bacon along with garlic adds excellent royal taste. In addition, the plate looks very nice and it is for only few bucks.
|butter||1 tsp||16 g||117,3 kcal|
|garlic||2 cloves||10 g||11 kcal|
|potatoes||2 pieces about 1520 g||300 g||227,8 kcal|
|English bacon||20 g||80,3 kcal|
|Eidam cheese||15 g||51,4 kcal|
|salt||1/6 tsp||2 g||0,1 kcal|
|parsley leaves||or chive for decoration||1 g||0,1 kcal|
|sour cream||2 tsp||20 g||19,9 kcal|
Instructions for two potatoes (1 serving)
- Melt the butter, add the sliced garlic and fry at low heat for about a minute.
- Then strain through a sieve.
- Cut the potato according to the video. The gap between slices is about 3 mm.
- Grease the gaps in the potato with butter and season with salt but only a little. The more salty ingredients you going to use the less salt you use.
- Then carefully butter the top of potato.
- In every other gap put a slice of bacon and empty spaces fill with fried onion and garlic.
- When you have done, put it on a baking dish or pan and bake at 180 ° C for about 90 minutes. Do not increase the temperature as the top will burn while inside will be still raw. During baking, you can brush potato with melted butter. Test with a toothpick, whether the potato is soft.
- Soft potatoes garnish with grated cheese - it does not matter what kind of cheese, just reach for your favorite one.
- Let the cheese melt in the oven at same temperature 180°C.
- On the plate you can again brush with little butter, garnish with cream and chopped chives or parsley.
The advantage is that in one go you can prepare a dish for vegetarians as well as for the meat lovers. The choice of ingredients is huge, it is up to your imagination.
Two potatoes each of about 150 g is enough for one adult. The third piece of it can hardly anybody handle.máslo