Camembert spread with horseradish and apples
Energy 643 kJ (154 kcal) 8 %
Sugar 5.4 g 6 %
Fats 10.95 g 16 %
Saturates 6.56 g 33 %
Sodium 0.249 g 10 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Delicious spread, which according to our videorecipe will handle anyone.
|camembert||1 piece||125 g||414,1 kcal|
|apples||2 middle size||200 g||124,2 kcal|
|sour cream||3 tbsp||60 g||59,6 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/8 tsp||0.5 g||0 kcal|
|raw horseradish||1 tbsp grated||1 g||1,1 kcal|
|lemon juice||1tbsp||7 ml||5,5 kcal|
- Camembert spread with horseradish and apples begins with grating well chilled camembert. Add 2 grated medium apples without skin.
- Now stir the mixture. Camembert is a bit sticky so the best way to mix is to use hands.
- Add 3 tablespoons of sour cream and mix.
- Add about 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper and a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Finally add 1 tablespoon finely grated horseradish, taste and if needed add horseradish, salt or pepper.
Further spreads can be found HERE.