Energy 8 kJ (2 kcal) 0 %
Sugar 0 g 0 %
Fats 0.09 g 0 %
Saturates 0 g 0 %
Sodium 0.104 g 4 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Broth is an important ingredient in many dishes. How to properly prepare and store it?
|chicken bones||and meat cuttings 200-300 g||300 g||33,9 kcal|
|allspice||5 pieces||0.16 g||0 kcal|
|whole black pepper||10 pieces||0.7 g||0 kcal|
|dried vegeteble||1 tsp without salt and glutamate tutorial on home production
||4 g||11,3 kcal|
|salt||1/2 tsp||6 g||0,3 kcal|
|water||as needed||2000 ml||-|
- In a suitable pot put the washed chicken cuttings and bones including the skin. Add salt, allspice, whole pepper and dried vegetable.
- Pour about two liters of water and boil gently with the lid on until tender. Occasionally check if there is enough water.
- When the meat comes easily of the bones, strain the broth.
- The broth can be frozen, sterilized, or you can keep it several days in a cold place. The best is obviously to use the broth immediately.
- chicken cuttings put into a suitable pot... (cuttings from 1 chicken about 200-300g)
- add 5 pieces allspice...
- 10 pieces whole pepper...
- 1/2 tsp salt...
- a tsp of dried vegetable without salt...
- pour about two liters of water...
- and boil gently with the lid on until tender...
- occasionally check if there is enough water...
- when the meat comes easily of the bones, strain the broth...
- the broth can be frozen, sterilized, or you can keep it several days in a cold place. The best is obviously to use the broth immediately.