Devilish toast baked with cheese
Energy 617 kJ (147 kcal) 7 %
Sugar 1.89 g 2 %
Fats 6.23 g 9 %
Saturates 2.26 g 11 %
Sodium 0.316 g 13 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
This recipe describes the production of hot spread, which is suitable not only for the toast, but also to prepare many other delicacies.
|lard||1 tbsp (you can also use oil)||20 g||148,1 kcal|
|onion||2 large||200 g||82,2 kcal|
|minced pork||The best is 50% pork - 50% beef
||500 g||1164,3 kcal|
|peppers||red, green or yellow||300 g||86 kcal|
|tomatoes||300 g||67,4 kcal|
|zucchini||1 piece||300 g||55,2 kcal|
|chilli pepper||4 - 5 pieces
||100 g||17,9 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/2 tsp||2 g||0,1 kcal|
|sweet ketchup||6 tbsp||120 g||131,8 kcal|
|vinegar||1/2 tbsp||10 ml||4,1 kcal|
|salt||1 level tsp||10 g||0,5 kcal|
|sunflower oil||or lard - for frying||20 ml||166 kcal|
|Eidam cheese||or any other for decorating||100 g||342,5 kcal|
|parsley leaves||for decorating||5 g||0,4 kcal|
|slice of bread||as needed||800 g||1841,9 kcal|
- To the lard or oil, add chopped onion and minced meat. Stirring occasionally wait until it looses the colour and fry a little bit. Keep the temperature around 120° C.
- Then add the chopped peppers, tomatoes without skin and zucchini. Tomatoes are peeled easier if you leave them in boiling water for a while. Next, add the hot peppers, salt, black pepper and simmer with the lid on at about 120° C.
- Check the quantity of water. Add more water if needed and stir occasionally.
- When all ingredients are soft, leave the pot uncovered until almost all the water boils away. Then turn off the stove and mix everything with a hand blender.
- Add ketchup, vinegar and stir until it´s boiling, then immediately remove from the stove. And the spread is ready.
- In oil or lard fry one side of bread and take it out from pan. Put the spread on the fried side of bread and sprinkle with grated cheese. Then place it into the pan and fry it a few minutes.
- You can also use the toaster. Put bread in the toaster, then spread the delilish sauce on it, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake it in a hot air oven at about 140° C.
- Then on a plate decorate it with ketchup and chopped parsley.
You know - in the evening comes a bunch of people to visit, but what is to offer? This spicy dish handles everyone,it doesn´t cost much and the result is guaranteed.
As the amount of this hot sauce is around 1 liter, it can be safely inserted into clean jars and sterilized for 15 minutes in water at 90° C.
Sauce as the name suggests is hot, yet for some children very tasty. Decision if this dish is served to children is up to you ....
Imagination has no limits, so you can decorate it with slices of hard boiled egg or pickled cucumber and pepper.
If you put this sauce on a large pan and add 30 eggs then this bunch of people burst bursts overfeeding :-)
When you take advantage of discounts on summer vegetables, then you have this delicacy for a few bucks.