French garlic soup
Energy 371 kJ (89 kcal) 4 %
Sugar 0.61 g 1 %
Fats 2.27 g 3 %
Saturates 1.02 g 5 %
Sodium 0.305 g 13 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
This soup is done very quickly and for a few bucks ...
|potatoes||as needed||700 g||531,6 kcal|
|salt||1/2 tsp||6 g||0,3 kcal|
|ground cumin||1/3 tsp||1.3 g||0,1 kcal|
|maggi seasoning sauce||2 tbsp||7 ml||1,7 kcal|
|egg||2 pieces||120 g||159,5 kcal|
|parsley leaves||1/2 tbsp||2 g||0,2 kcal|
|semi-skimmed milk||3 tbsp||21 ml||9,5 kcal|
|butter||1 tsp||8 g||58,7 kcal|
|garlic||3 tbsp crushed garlic - 4-5 cloves||20 g||22 kcal|
- Peel the potatoes and cut into smaller pieces. Put them in a suitable pot, pour cold water, add salt, cumin and cook until tender.
- Prepare a mixture by mixing two eggs with one tablespoon of maggi seasoning sauce.
- When the potatoes are soft, take 4 tablespoons of them and put it aside. Pour in the mixture while stirring.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- Thicken it by 4 tablespoons of crushed potatoes mixed with 3 tablespoons of milk and 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
- Taste and season with salt or spices or add maggi seasoning.
- Add garlic, cook for about 30 seconds and it's done.
Other kinds of soups can be found HERE.
- 700g poptatoes put in cold water, add 1/2 tsp salt, 1/3 tsp cumin and cook until tender...
-prepare a mixture by mixing two eggs with one tablespoon of maggi seasoning sauce...
- when the potatoes are soft, take 4 tablespoons of them and put it aside. Pour in the egg mixture while stirring...
- add dried or fresh parsley...
- thicken it immediately by 4 tablespoons of crushed cooked potatoes mixed with 3 tablespoons of milk and 1/2 tablespoon of butter...
- taste and season with salt or maggi seasoning...
- add 2 - 3 tablespoons of crushed garlic, cook for about 30 seconds and it's done...
- garnish with parsley or chive...