Grilled chicken in the oven
Energy 538 kJ (128 kcal) 6 %
Sugar 0 g 0 %
Fats 8.11 g 12 %
Saturates 1.22 g 6 %
Sodium 0.111 g 5 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
This chicken is very simple and yet the result is the same as that of a professional grill.
|chicken whole||as needed||1300 g||1468,6 kcal|
|grill seasoning||1 heaping tbsp||20 g||33,4 kcal|
|butter||2 - 4 tbsp - to taste||32 g||234,6 kcal|
- Sprinkle the chicken with grill seasoning from all sides. If the seasoning is without salt, add some.
- Put a few pieces of butter on a chicken, pour water (about 50 ml) and place in a hot oven at 180°C.
- Bake on each side for 30 minutes.
- Then, set the oven to 200°C and bake each side for 15 minutes. This makes the chicken crispy as of professional grills.
- On the bottom of baking dish you will have a plenty of gravy from the chicken, which, after cooling, pour into a cup and put it in the fridge. It can be used for another recipes or you can even spread it on bread.
- place a chicken on a baking dish and sprinkle with grill seasoning from all sides and inside...
- put a few pieces of butter on a chicken...
- pour water... (about 50 ml)
- place in a hot oven at 180°C and bake it 60 minutes...turn it over after 30 minutes...
- after 60 minutes set the oven to 200°C and bake each side for 15 minutes... and it is ready...
- this makes the chicken crispy..