Leek soup with cheese croutons
Energy 685 kJ (164 kcal) 8 %
Sugar 1.96 g 2 %
Fats 11.17 g 16 %
Saturates 3.69 g 18 %
Sodium 0.895 g 37 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Great soup with croutons, which is also served in the most expensive restaurants.
|sunflower oil||or 1 tbsp of lard
||14 ml||116,2 kcal|
|butter||1 tbsp||15 g||110 kcal|
|cake flour||2 tbsp||10 g||35,8 kcal|
|vegetable bouillon||2 pieces
||22 g||56,5 kcal|
|leek||a full plate - 350-500g||350 g||146,3 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/8 tsp||0.5 g||0 kcal|
|ground mace||1/4 tsp||0.5 g||0 kcal|
|double cream||to taste 50-100ml||50 g||162,3 kcal|
|bread roll||1 piece||45 g||112,8 kcal|
|Eidam cheese||to taste||50 g||171,2 kcal|
- Leek soup with cheese croutons begins that to a five-liter pot put 2 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon butter, 2 tablespoons flour and stir well. Keep the temperature to about 100°C.
- When it starts to brown pour 2 liters of water and stir. Add 2 pieces of bouillon or broth without glutamate, add the chopped leeks, stir and let cook. During cooking, add 1/8 teaspoon pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of ground mace.
- When the leek is soft, which is after about 10 minutes, mix it all with hand blender.
- Add cream to taste, let it boil and possibly add salt.
- Cheese croutons begins with heating an oven at 180°C.
- Cut a soft bread roll into slices about 6 mm thick.
- On each circle put a piece of cheese, which is slightly smaller than the circle.
- Pleace the bread rolls on the tray or baking sheet and bake them until golden.
- Always serve the soup very hot and add cheese croutons just before serving.
Other types of soups can be found HERE.
- to a five-liter pot put 2 tablespoons oil or a tbsp of lard...
- add 1 tablespoon butter... (15g)
- 2 tablespoons flour...
- stir well...
- when it starts to brown pour 2 liters of water and add 2 pieces of bouillon...
- add chopped leeks... (about 350g)
- stir and let cook...
- during cooking add 1/8 teaspoon pepper...
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground mace...
- when the leek is soft mix it all...
- add 50-100ml cream...
- taste and possibly add salt...
- cut a soft bread roll into slices and on each circle put a piece of cheese...
- bake them until golden at 180°C...
- serve the soup very hot...
- add cheese croutons...
- garnish with a spring onion, chive or parsley...
- and serve immediately...