Minced meat rolls
Energy 1039 kJ (248 kcal) 12 %
Sugar 0.54 g 1 %
Fats 22 g 31 %
Saturates 7.34 g 37 %
Sodium 0.969 g 40 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Quick, tasty and a cheap food. If you use quality minced meat without fat the rolls will be surprisingly tasty.
|minced pork||500 g||1164,3 kcal|
|onion||1 piece||80 g||32,9 kcal|
|garlic||3 cloves||15 g||16,5 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/3 tsp||1.3 g||0,1 kcal|
|sweet paprika||1 tsp||4 g||11,3 kcal|
|marjoram||2 tsp||1 g||0 kcal|
|salt||1 level tsp||10 g||0,5 kcal|
|sunflower oil||or lard for frying 150 ml||50 ml||415 kcal|
- In a bowl put minced meat, add chopped onion, crushed garlic, pepper, paprika, marjoram, salt and mix well.
- With wet hands shape the rolls with a diameter of about 2.5 cm.
- Fry them in the oil or lard at a temperature of 120°C on all sides. Inside they should remain slightly pink but not raw.
- After frying put them on absorbent towels to suck the excess oil.
Other dishes with minced meat can be found HERE.
- in a bowl put 500 g minced meat, it can be 50:50 beef - pork and add one large onion...
- 3 cloves of garlic...
- 1/3 tsp pepper...
- a tsp of paprika...
- 2 tsp marjoram...
- a level tsp salt...
- mix well...
- fry them in the oil or lard at a temperature of 120°C...
- fry them on all sides...
- after frying put them on absorbent towels to suck the excess oil...
- and you can serve it with potatoes...
Serve with potatoes, mustard and pickles.