Pork kidneys in cream
Energy 557 kJ (133 kcal) 7 %
Sugar 0.47 g 1 %
Fats 7.89 g 11 %
Saturates 0.01 g 0 %
Sodium 0 g 0 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Pork kidneys is a great delicacy, but it needs to be done well to get rid of the smell and enjoy it.
|pork kidneys||as needed||600 g||644,9 kcal|
|onion||1 piece||80 g||32,9 kcal|
|marjoram||1 tsp||0.5 g||0 kcal|
|sweet paprika||1 tsp||4 g||11,3 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/8 tsp||0.5 g||0 kcal|
|cake flour||2 tbsp||20 g||71,7 kcal|
|dried vegeteble||1/2 tsp tutorial on home production
||2 g||5,6 kcal|
|bouillon cube||1 piece||13 g||0,4 kcal|
|double cream||or cream - about 100 ml - to taste||100 g||324,6 kcal|
- Remove all white parts of the kidneys. It looks like difficult, but it is crucial for this recipe and after a while you will find that it goes quickly.
- In a pot boil about 500 ml of water, when boiling add the kidneys. Cook for a minute, then strain it and rinse with plenty of cold water. Repeat 2 to 3 times.
- In a suitable pot fry the onion in a little oil and add drained kidney. Fry and pour a little water. Keep checking the water throughout the entire cooking continuously.
- After 20 minutes, when the kidneys are semi soft add a teaspoon paprika and on the tip of a teaspoon a black pepper, dried vegetables without salt and continue stewing.
- Check constantly amount of water, add some if necesary.
- When the kidneys are soft, add a teaspoon marjoram, 2 tablespoons flour and mix well.
- Pour 300 to 400 ml of water and add a bouillon cube.
- Mix and boil.
- Now taste it and season with salt. If the sauce is too salty, add a little water.
- Finally, mix in the cream or whipped cream.
Other offal dishes can be found HERE.
- remove all white parts of the kidneys, should be only red parts...
- work diligently - this is crucial for this recipe...
- it should look like this...
- 2 - 3 times put the kidneys into a hot water, then strain it and rinse in a stream of water... (always boil for about a minute)
- in a suitable pot put 2 tbsp of oil...
- add chopped onion ond fry for 30 seconds...
- add drained kidneys...
- pour a little water and stew it... (temperature 120°C, keep checking the amount of water)
- when the kidneys are semi soft - after 20 minutes - add a teaspoon of sweer paprika...
- on the tip of a teaspoon a black pepper...
- 1/2 teaspoon dried vegetables without salt, add a little water and continue stewing...
- when the kidneys are soft, add a teaspoon marjoram...
- 2 tablespoons flour...
- mix well...
- pour 300 to 400 ml of water and add a bouillon cube (vegetable, pork...)
- mix and boil...
- now taste it and season with salt...
- finally, mix in 100 - 150 ml cream or a little less whipped cream, it is done...
- serve with rice, but can also eat it with potatoes or dumplings...
This dish can be served with rice, dumplings or potatoes.