Quick sausage goulash
Energy 479 kJ (114 kcal) 6 %
Sugar 0.66 g 1 %
Fats 5.97 g 9 %
Saturates 0.37 g 2 %
Sodium 0.012 g 1 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Lots of people does not know this combination of packet. It is popular mainly among young people, because it is already&well seasoned and it needs only a few ingredients. This dish is perfect when you do not want to spend hours of cooking.
|potatoes||4 pieces||400 g||303,8 kcal|
|ground cumin||1/5 tsp||0.4 g||0 kcal|
|sunflower oil||2 tsp||8 ml||66,4 kcal|
|onion||1 piece||80 g||32,9 kcal|
|sausages||3 pieces||300 g||546 kcal|
|sweet paprika||1/2 tsp||2 g||5,6 kcal|
|a packet of goulash soup||1 packet||100 g||66 kcal|
|garlic||3 cloves||15 g||16,5 kcal|
|marjoram||1 tsp||0.5 g||0 kcal|
- Pour 1200 ml water into a saucepan and add 4 diced potatoes. Add a little salt, but only on the tip of the spoon and add cumin. Cook until potatoes are almost soft - about 15 minutes.
- Pour 2 tsp of oil into a pan and fry the finely chopped onion until pink.
- Add sausages finely chopped, add 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Saute until the pieces of sausages are nice and crispy.
- To the soft potatoes add a packet of a soup and stir well.
- Cook for about 8 minutes, then add the content of the pan, a teaspoon of marjoram and crushed garlic.
- Cook for 2 minutes, and serve either alone or with bread.
For this recipe it is absolutely crucial quality sausages. If you buy the cheapest sausages, thus will be the results.