Sweet braised white cabbage
Energy 201 kJ (48 kcal) 2 %
Sugar 1.17 g 1 %
Fats 2.62 g 4 %
Saturates 0.01 g 0 %
Sodium 0 g 0 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Cabbage is suitable for many dishes. According to this manual, you will have it with a great taste and a short preparation time.
|lard||1 tbsp - vegetarians can use butter or oil||20 g||148,1 kcal|
|onion||1 piece||80 g||32,9 kcal|
|white cabbage sterilized||1 glass of around 700 g||700 g||152,1 kcal|
|cake flour||1 tbsp||10 g||35,8 kcal|
|ground cumin||1/2 tsp||1 g||0 kcal|
|granulated sugar||1 tsp||6 g||24,1 kcal|
- Keep the temperature at all times at 120°C. On a smaller pan melt a lard and add the onion. Fry until golden brown and then add a tablespoon of flour. Stir and fry for about 3 minutes. Then switch off the stove.
- Put cabbage with brine into a suitable saucepan, add about 100 ml of water, 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin, a teaspoon of sugar, stir and simmer until tender. Check the amount of water.
- When the cabbage is soft, add sugar to taste. The water should evaporate completely at this point. If not, just leave the pan uncovered for a while.
- When you are satisfied with the taste, add in fried onion, which you have made earlier and serve.
Dishes with cabbage can be found HERE.
- on a smaller pan melt a lard... (or oil)
- and 1 chopped onion... (keep the temperature at 120°C)
- do not increase the temperature...
- especially when the onion starts browning...
- when it is golden brown add a tablespoon of flour...
- leave it for 3 minutes and turn it off...
- put the sterilized cabbage with brine into a suitable saucepan...
- add about 100 ml of water...
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin...
- a level teaspoon of sugar...
- stir and simmer until tender... (check the amount of water)
- when the cabbage is soft, add sugar to taste... (the water should evaporate completely at this point)
- when you are satisfied with the taste, cook for another minute...
- add in fried onion...
- which you only stir in and turn it off...
- serve with anything you like...