Vegetable salad with lamb's lettuce
Energy 283 kJ (68 kcal) 3 %
Sugar 1.02 g 1 %
Fats 2.67 g 4 %
Saturates 0.33 g 2 %
Sodium 0.001 g 0 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Very healthy salad that can be eaten by itself, or it is also excellent with fish.
|lamb's lettuce||100 g||155,2 kcal|
|kohlrabi white||300 g||57,3 kcal|
|carrot||250 g||106,3 kcal|
|turnip (kohlrabi)||70 g||23,1 kcal|
|onion||40 g||16,4 kcal|
|tarragon vinegar||3 tbsp||21 ml||4,7 kcal|
|olive oil extra virgin||3 tbsp||21 ml||184,5 kcal|
|spice tzatziky||2 tsp||8 g||0,4 kcal|
- Vegetable salad with lamb´s lettuce begins with slicing all ingredients. The harder ingredient is, the smaller pieces you cut.
- Put it into a bowl and add spice tzatziki, tarragon vinegar and olive oil.
- Stir and let it cool. Salad in the fridge releases the juice, which is absolutely great.
- Serve by itself or as a side dish for example to a fish meal.
Other types of video recipes with salads can be found HERE.
- cut lamb´s lettuce into a small pieces...
- chop even more...
- into a bowl put 300g kohlrabi...
- 250g carrot...
- 70g turnip...
- 40g onion...
- 100g chopped lamb´s lettuce...
- 2 tsp of tzatziki...
- 3 tbsp tarragon vinegar...
- 3 tbsp olive oil...
- stir and let it cool...
- serve by itself or as a side dish...