Simple apple strudel
Energy 1176 kJ (281 kcal) 14 %
Sugar 8 g 9 %
Fats 14.2 g 20 %
Saturates 4.65 g 23 %
Sodium 0.188 g 8 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Strudel knows everyone. But do you know how to prepare it, in what ratio and what can be added?
|puff pastry dough||500 g||2141,2 kcal|
|apples||4 pieces||400 g||248,4 kcal|
|granulated sugar||2 tbsp
||24 g||96,3 kcal|
|ground cinnamon||1/2 tsp||1 g||1,7 kcal|
|cinnamon sugar||for sprinkling||5 g||37,7 kcal|
|raisins||50 - 100g - to taste||50 g||153,7 kcal|
|crumbs||1 tbsp - or crushed biscuits||12 g||44,7 kcal|
|walnuts||or hazelnuts - 1-2 tbsp||15 g||100 kcal|
|cake flour||for sprinkling a tray||5 g||17,9 kcal|
- Grate the apples coarsely and add sugar, cinnamon and mix well. If you want you can also add raisins.
- According to our video roll out two doughs with thickness of about 3 mm.
- On a rolled dough first sprinkle breadcrumbs or crushed biscuits. Next, add half of the apple mixture and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Carefully wrap. Places where the dough stick together, moisten with water - for better sticking.
- Rolled strudel moistened with water, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and bake at 180°C for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, you can sprinkle with icing sugar and serve with whipped cream.