Baked potatoes with vegetable
Energy 380 kJ (91 kcal) 5 %
Sugar 1.23 g 1 %
Fats 3.37 g 5 %
Saturates 0.78 g 4 %
Sodium 0.187 g 8 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
This is actually a recipe for French potatoes enriched with vegetable. If you bake it at the recommended temperature, the result will be excellent.
|potatoes||as needed||1200 g||911,4 kcal|
|onion||2 pieces||160 g||65,8 kcal|
|sausages||or smoked meat to taste
||250 g||455 kcal|
|leek||1/2 of a piece (volume of about 200ml)||100 g||41,8 kcal|
|sweet corn||volume of about 150-200ml (canned, frozen, fresh)||100 g||95,5 kcal|
|sweet paprika||1 tsp + 1/3 for water mixture||5.3 g||15 kcal|
|salt||1 level tsp - to taste + 1/3 for the mixture mixture||10 g||0,5 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/3 tsp + 1/16 tsp for the mixture||1.55 g||0,1 kcal|
|dried vegeteble||1 tsp tutorial on home production
||4 g||11,3 kcal|
|egg||6 pieces - for the mixture||360 g||478,6 kcal|
|semi-skimmed milk||for the mixture||300 ml||136,1 kcal|
|sunflower oil||1 tbsp||7 ml||58,1 kcal|
- In a large ovenproof bowl put a tablespoon of oil, chopped onion, sausage, leek, sliced potatoes, sweet corn, paprika, salt, pepper, dried vegetables without salt and glutamate (which gives the food a great taste) and mix everything well.
- Bake with a lid on at maximum temperature of 180°C until soft.
- Meanwhile, prepare the mixture. It is made by simply mixing all ingredients and poured over with milk. (eggs, salt, pepper, paprika, milk)
- When the potatoes are soft, pour over the mixture and bake further but this time without a lid.
- Bake at 180°C util the mixture is cooked.
Serve with pickled cucumber.