Cheese ice lolly
Energy 391 kJ (93 kcal) 5 %
Sugar 6.14 g 7 %
Fats 3.29 g 5 %
Saturates 0.01 g 0 %
Sodium 0 g 0 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Excellent ice lolly will be ready in three minutes.
|soft quark||250 g||164,8 kcal|
|sour cream||200 ml||198,7 kcal|
|powdered sugar||3 tbsp||20 g||76,6 kcal|
|vanilla aroma||or vanilla sugar||2 ml||0,1 kcal|
- Cheese ice lolly begins that into a bowl put 250 g soft cheese, 200 ml sour cream, 3 tablespoons powdered sugar, vanilla flavor, or vanilla sugar and whip 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into the ice lolly shapers and put it in the freezer.
- If you want to remove ice lollies from the mold, dip it into a hot water for a few seconds so that the water does not get to lolies.
Other types of ice cream can be found HERE.
- into a bowl put 250 g soft cheese...
- 200 ml sour cream...
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar...
- 1/2 tsp vanilla flavor...
- and whip for a one minute...
- pour the mixture into the ice lolly shapers...
- and put it in the freezer...
- after freezing dip a mold into a hot water for a few seconds...
- then they can be easily removed...
- and it is ready to eat...
Use your imagination and instead of vanilla, add for example, a fruit juice.