Energy 243 kJ (58 kcal) 3 %
Sugar 1.49 g 2 %
Fats 0.61 g 1 %
Saturates 0.09 g 0 %
Sodium 0.321 g 13 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Excellent soup not only for the sick and weak, but also on Sunday´s table. As our grandmother used to say - it really has power.
|chicken bones||200 - 300 g||300 g||33,9 kcal|
|allspice||5 pieces||0.16 g||0 kcal|
|whole black pepper||10pieces||0.7 g||0 kcal|
|dried vegeteble||1 tsp tutorial on home production
||4 g||11,3 kcal|
|salt||1/2 tsp||6 g||0,3 kcal|
|leek||cca 1/2 cup||30 g||12,5 kcal|
|carrot||1 piece||100 g||42,5 kcal|
|parsley||1 little piece||40 g||25,2 kcal|
|celery||cca 1/5 cup||30 g||14,7 kcal|
|onion||3 little pieces - 2 whole, 1 sliced||180 g||74 kcal|
|noodles||cca 1/2 cup to taste
||60 g||220,5 kcal|
- In a suitable pot put the washed chicken bones, chicken meat including the skin. Add salt, allspice, whole pepper, dried vegetables without salt and glutamate.
- Pour about two liters of water and cook slowly until tender. Occasionally check if there is enough water in the pot.
- When meat easily comes off the bones, strain the broth.
- Peel the meat from the bones and cut the skin into small pieces (if you don´t like throw it away).
- Into the the pot with broth add leek, carrot, parsley, celery and onion.
- Pour as much water as you want the soup and when it starts to boil taste and add salt.
- When everything is soft, add the meat.
- Cook the noodles separately in salted water and add it to the soup when serving. This way the soup stays clear.
- If you do not care add the noodles in the soup together with meat and when it is soft, you've done.
You can add to it not only pasta of any shape, but also rice.