Spanish pork roll
Energy 766 kJ (183 kcal) 9 %
Sugar 0.78 g 1 %
Fats 14.81 g 21 %
Saturates 2.11 g 11 %
Sodium 0.344 g 14 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Great Spanish roll not only for gourmets. Excellent side dish is mashed potatoes.
|shoulder of pork||as needed 600-800g||700 g||1280,6 kcal|
|egg||2 pieces||120 g||159,5 kcal|
|poultry sausage||or any other to taste - 2 pieces||80 g||217,1 kcal|
|gherkins||2 pieces||80 g||16,8 kcal|
|English bacon||to taste||50 g||200,9 kcal|
|onion||1 piece||80 g||32,9 kcal|
|dried vegeteble||1 tsp tutorial on home production
||4 g||11,3 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/4 tsp||1 g||0 kcal|
|dijon mustard||2 tsp||20 g||32 kcal|
|sunflower oil||3 tbsp||21 ml||174,3 kcal|
|salt||1/2 tsp||6 g||0,3 kcal|
|cooking thread||about 4 meters||0||-|
- Cut a large slice of pork shoulder, pound it from both sides, sprinkle with dried vegetables and pepper. You can omit the pepper.
- Fry 2 eggs, of which you have broken the yolks.
- Brush the meat with dijon mustard, then season with salt. Remember that dijon mustard also contains a salt.
- On a slice of meat lay a sausage, pickled cucumber, onion, bacon and fried egg.
- Wrap it into the roll and tie it up with a cooking thread so that the filling is save inside. Pull the thread gradually.
- Place it in a pan or cooking bowl, season with salt slightly on all sides,add about 3 tablespoons of oil and pour about 5 tablespoons of water.
- Sprinkle with dried vegetable, which gives the roll excellent flavor.
- Then sprinkle the roll with sliced onion and place it in the oven.
- Bake it for about 90 minutes at 180°C, pour the roll with a roasting stew a few times and turn over after an hour. If needed pour some more water. Do not increase the temperature! The meat could have been done earlier, but the flavor would be spoiled.
- Leave it to cool a little and remove the cooking thread. Thwn slice it with a sharp knife.
- cut a large slice of pork shoulder, pound it from both sides and sprinkle with dried vegetables...
- slightly sprinkle with a pepper...
- fry 2 eggs, of which you have broken the yolks...
- brush the meat with dijon mustard...
- on a slice of meat lay a sausage...
- then a pickled cucumber...
- few slices of bacon...
- fried egg...
- a little bit of onion and wrap it...
- tie it up with a cooking thread so that the filling is save inside...
- pour slightly with oil...
- season with salt and pour about 5 tablespoons of water...
- sprinkle with dried vegetable... (the recipe can be found at: www.video-recipes.net)
- then sprinkle the roll with sliced onion...
- bake it for about 90 minutes at 180°C, pour the roll with a roasting stew few times and turn over after an hour...
- after it cools a little slice it...
- you can serve it with mashed potatoes...