Energy 1266 kJ (302 kcal) 15 %
Sugar 18.41 g 20 %
Fats 22.86 g 33 %
Saturates 0.73 g 4 %
Sodium 0.035 g 1 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Are you discouraged by the price of this cake? In January 2014 in the center of Prague we have seen the same weight tiramisu for 1,000 crowns. Do you still find our recipe expensive? In addition, you'll know exactly what it contains and you can perhaps make a smaller portion. These ingredients are caunted on a really big cake.
|instant coffee||2 teaspoons
||4 g||2,6 kcal|
|egg||4 pieces||240 g||319,1 kcal|
|granulated sugar||130 g||521,6 kcal|
|Mascarpone||500 g||1855,7 kcal|
|Amaretto liqueur||3 tablespoons||21 ml||1 kcal|
|sponge fingers||25 pieces||150 g||460,2 kcal|
- We start tiramisu with making a cup of coffee. Put 2 teaspoons of instant coffee into a cup, then pour a boiling water, stir and let it cool.
- In the suitable bowls split whites and yolks of four eggs.
- Whip the egg yolks with sugar until creamy, then add 500 grams of mascarpone.
- Whip the egg whites and mix it into the cream.
- Pour a cold coffee into a bowl, add the alcoholic beverage Amaretto and stir.
- Soak the sponge biscuits in coffee and put them in a bowl according to the attached video. However, do not soak them more than one to two seconds, otherwise they will fall apart. Some people put the sponge biscuits in a bowl first, and then pour coffee over them. You can make one large cake or several smaller portions. Of course, the imagination has no limits.
- Sprinkle the top of tiramisu with a sweet cocoa powder, grated chocolate or cinnamon sugar.