Energy 1447 kJ (346 kcal) 17 %
Sugar 9.95 g 11 %
Fats 9.52 g 14 %
Saturates 3.64 g 18 %
Sodium 0.469 g 20 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Taste like roasted nut, or roasted chestnut and, moreover, it has health benefits ...
|chickpeas||amount as required and taste||500 g||1624,1 kcal|
|butter||2 tbsp||32 g||234,6 kcal|
|salt||1/2 tsp||6 g||0,3 kcal|
|napkins||to soak excess fat||0||-|
- To 1 liter of water put 500 g chickpeas and cook for about 30 minutes - until soft.
- Then strain and allow to drain.
- Pour the chickpeas on 2 tablespoons melted butter and fry at 120 C. Do not increase temperature, chickpeas would burn, and would lose its distinctive flavor. (it should have a taste of roasted chestnuts)
- After a few minutes the butter has coated the chickpeas, so you can add salt.
- Fry for about an hour, chickpeas should not burn. (Very useful is the induction stove.)
- Move chickpeas in a bowl with napkins to drain excess fat. Occasional mixing will help. Leave the crisps on napkins, preferably overnight.