Christmas coconut cookies
Energy 1501 kJ (359 kcal) 18 %
Sugar 40 g 44 %
Fats 17.03 g 24 %
Saturates 1.09 g 5 %
Sodium 0.031 g 1 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
You will certainly prepare Christmas coconut cookies not only during Christmas. They are cheap, quick and most importantly delicious!
|egg||only white - 2 pieces||120 g||159,5 kcal|
|powdered sugar||140 g||536,3 kcal|
|crumbs||20 g||74,6 kcal|
|ground coconut (grated)||70 g||484,5 kcal|
- Make a simple water bath: in a suitable pot pour a little water which you boil and on a top put another bowl.
- Into a upper bowl put egg whites and whipp. This is crucial for this recipe so be patient.
- When the egg whites are tough, gradually add icing sugar.
- When the sugar is fused well, turn off.
- Stir in bread crumbs with a spoon and then add the grated coconut.
- On baking paper lay whipped mixture of the size of walnuts. It sticks to paper but after baking they go off without problem.
- Bake at 100°C for about 20 minutes.
- make a simple water bath, into a upper bowl whip egg whites...
- this is crucial for this recipe so be patient...
- when the egg whites are tough, gradually stir in 140g icing sugar...
- when the sugar is fused well, turn off...
- stir in 20g bread crumbs with a spoon...
- and 70g grated coconut...
- the consistency of dough should be like this...
- on baking paper lay whipped mixture of the size of walnuts... (you can secure the paper with some clips)
- bake at 100°C for about 20 minutes...
- they go off the paper without any problem...
- serve after cooling...