Grilled pork neck with rosemary
Energy 961 kJ (229 kcal) 11 %
Sugar 0.04 g 0 %
Fats 17.89 g 26 %
Saturates 10.73 g 54 %
Sodium 0.032 g 1 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Barbecues lovers should certainly try this pork with herbs.
|pork neck||2 slices||300 g||652 kcal|
|garlic||2 - 3 cloves||15 g||16,5 kcal|
|lemon juice||2 tsp||8 ml||6,2 kcal|
|rosemary||2 tsp - fresh or dried||1 g||0 kcal|
|sunflower oil||2 tbsp||14 ml||116,2 kcal|
|full fat mustard||1 heaped teaspoon||12 g||12 kcal|
- Into a marinating dish put crushed garlic, lemon juice, rosemary. oil and mustard.
- Mix ingredients well, add slices of meat and wrap it carefully in a marinade.
- Leave it at least for 3 hours in the refrigerator, but the best until the next day. Pork will brittle nicely. Cover the bowl with a foil to prevent from transferring flavor from and to other dishes in the fridge.
- Heat the grill to 230°C, do not forget to salt the meat before placing on the grill.
- Fry on each side according to the temperature 10 to 12 minutes. Do not impale the meat when turning, but either scoop up or use tongs.
- Then leave it in warm for at least 5 minutes and serve with anything what you like.
Other dishes from pork neck can be found HERE.
- recipe for 2 slices: into a marinating dish put 3 - 4 cloves of crushed garlic...
- add 2 tsp of lemon juice...
- 2 level tsp chopped... (fresh or dried)
- add 2 tbsp oil...
- heaped tsp mustard...
- mix well...
- add slices of meat and wrap it carefully in a marinade...
- leave it at least for 3 hours, but the best until the next day...
- heat the grill to 230°C... do not forget to salt the meat before placing on the grill...
- fry on each side for 10 to 12 minutes... (do not impale the meat with a fork)
- after frying leave the meat to rest for at least 5 minutes...
- and serve as you like it...
Meat on the grill never impale, but either scoop up or use tongs.