Energy 541 kJ (129 kcal) 6 %
Sugar 1.21 g 1 %
Fats 8.56 g 12 %
Saturates 0.32 g 2 %
Sodium 0.642 g 27 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Excellent and fast dish that can be served with anything. You can also experiment and add some more different vegetable.
|chicken thighs||400-500g||350 g||654,5 kcal|
|sunflower oil||3 tbsp||21 ml||174,3 kcal|
|onion||1 piece||80 g||32,9 kcal|
|Chinese seasoning||1 tsp||5 g||0,2 kcal|
|curry powder||1/2 tsp||1 g||2,4 kcal|
|lemon juice||2 tbsp||14 ml||10,9 kcal|
|peppers||1-2 pieces||120 g||34,4 kcal|
|leek||1/2, volume of about 250ml||150 g||62,7 kcal|
|salt||1 tsp||12 g||0,6 kcal|
- Put chopped meat into a bowl and add China seasoning, curry powder, 3 tablespoons sunflower oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and a flat teaspoon of salt. Mix well and leave to marinate at least 15 minutes. You can leave it to rest even for several hours.
- On a hot pan (temperature 120°C) put the meat with marinating sauce and saute stirring occasionally until meat loses color. You can pour a little water if there is not any
- When all the meat loses color add chopped onions, peppers and leeks.
- Fry, stirring occasionally for about 7 minutes. Again keep checking the water. At the end of frying there should be about 2 tbsp of water left.
- Serve with rice.
- to 400g chicken meat add 1 tsp China seasoning...
- 1/2 tsp curry powder...
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil...
- 2 tbsp lemon juice...
- a flat teaspoon of salt...
- mix well and leave to marinate at least 15 minutes... (or even for several hours)
- on a hot pan (temperature 120°C) put the meat with marinating sauce...
- and saute stirring occasionally until meat loses color...
- you can pour a little water if there is not any...
- when all the meat loses color add chopped onions...
- 1-2 peppers...
- and 1/2 leeks... (about 1/4 l)
- fry, stirring occasionally for about 7 minutes...
- again keep checking the water...
- serve with rice, French fries or potatoes...