Provencal grilled pork
Energy 968 kJ (231 kcal) 12 %
Sugar 2.53 g 3 %
Fats 18.09 g 26 %
Saturates 9.68 g 48 %
Sodium 0.746 g 31 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Excellent and easy way to grill pork.
|pork neck||2 slices||300 g||652 kcal|
|garlic||2 cloves||10 g||11 kcal|
|allspice||4 pieces||0.1 g||0 kcal|
|Herbes de Provence||1 level tsp||2 g||0,1 kcal|
|ketchup||5 tsp||50 g||54,9 kcal|
|sunflower oil||6 tsp||24 ml||199,2 kcal|
|salt||1/2 tsp||6 g||0,3 kcal|
|lemon juice||1/2 lemon - 1 tbsp||7 ml||5,5 kcal|
- Crush a garlic into a marinated bowl. Crush allspice with a knife and add it to the bowl together with all ingredients according to the list.
- Let the meat marinate for at least an hour, but the best is if you do it in the morning for the evening barbecue.
- Grill at a temperature around 230°C on each side about 8 minutes.
Other pork dishes can be found HERE.
- in a bowl put 2 larger cloves crushed garlic and 4 pieces crushed allspice...
- a level tsp of herbes de Provence...
- 5 tsp sweet ketchhup...
- 6 tsp oil... (e.g. sunflower oil)
- 1/2 tsp salt...
- juice of half a lemon...
- leave the meat marinate... (at least for an hour, but the best for 12 hours)
- grill at a temperature around 230°C for about 8 minutes...
- then turn over and grill for another 8 minutes...
- serve as you like it...
If you do not have handy grill, then you can also do it on a quality pan. You proceed in the same way. Set a temperature of around 160°C and do not use any oil - as there is enough fat in pork itself.