Quick chicken with vegetable
Energy 421 kJ (101 kcal) 5 %
Sugar 1.03 g 1 %
Fats 4.54 g 6 %
Saturates 0.5 g 3 %
Sodium 0.434 g 18 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
This luxury dish is really quick and easy to prepare, but only slow cooking will achieved deliciously soft and juicy meat.
|butter||1 tsp||8 g||58,7 kcal|
|peppers||1 piece - any colour||100 g||28,7 kcal|
|spring onion||3 pieces with the green parts||100 g||33,4 kcal|
|onion||1 piece||80 g||32,9 kcal|
|potatoes||3-4 pieces (to taste)||350 g||265,8 kcal|
|Creatif Trio Bonduelle - vegetable mix: sweet corn, peas, baby carrots||1 tin - 400g||265 g||170,3 kcal|
|grill seasoning||1 tsp + for sprinkling||15 g||25,1 kcal|
|salt||1/2 tsp + for sprinkling||9 g||0,4 kcal|
|chicken thighs||2 pieces||300 g||561 kcal|
|sunflower oil||few drops - or olive oil||8 ml||66,4 kcal|
- Grease the baking dish with a butter.
- Add the peppers, spring onion or onion, or a combination of both, sliced potatoes, canned vegetables, salt, grill seasoning and stir carefully, do not mash the vegetable.
- Put the chicken tights on a vegetable and sprinkle with salt and grill seasoning slightly on all sides.
- Then drizzle with the olive or sunflower oil.
- The key to this recipe is cooking at a moderate temperature. Bake covered for 90 minutes at 180°C.
- Then pierce the chicken in several places with a fork and pour over with a toasted juice.
- Bake further uncovered at 200°C for about 20 to 30 minutes, until golden crust.