Quick fried egg
Energy 891 kJ (213 kcal) 11 %
Sugar 0.2 g 0 %
Fats 9.58 g 14 %
Saturates 1.81 g 9 %
Sodium 0.464 g 19 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
You'd be surprised how many people can not handle this very simple dish. However, with hot tea this is a extracheap delicacy.
|egg||2 pieces||120 g||159,5 kcal|
|crumbs||2 tbsp||24 g||89,5 kcal|
|salt||1/4 tsp||3 g||0,1 kcal|
|full fat mustard||1 tsp||10 g||10 kcal|
||5 g||2,1 kcal|
|peppers||to garnish||5 g||1,4 kcal|
|gherkins||to garnish||10 g||2,1 kcal|
|sunflower oil||for frying||15 ml||124,5 kcal|
|slice of bread||2 slices||110 g||253,3 kcal|
- Beat the eggs into a bowl and add the bread crumbs and salt.
- Heat a little oil in a pan to 120 ° C.
- Pour the mixed egg on a pan, make it as large as a slice of a bread and fry it on both sides until golden brown.
- Meanwhile spread the mustard on a bread and put a frid egg on it (straight from the pan).
- Decorate with anything you love. They are excellent with a nice cup of tea.