Energy 875 kJ (209 kcal) 10 %
Sugar 1.26 g 1 %
Fats 8.83 g 13 %
Saturates 1.31 g 7 %
Sodium 0.259 g 11 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Quick and healthy food for a few bucks which can handle everyone. Lentils contains many health-promoting substances.
|lentils||any||500 g||1639 kcal|
|dried vegeteble||1 tsp tutorial on home production
||4 g||11,3 kcal|
|bouillon cube||1 pieces||13 g||0,4 kcal|
|sunflower oil||as needed 50 - 100 ml||50 ml||415 kcal|
|onion||2 large||200 g||82,2 kcal|
|cake flour||4 tsp||20 g||71,7 kcal|
|vinegar||or brine from pickled cucumbers
||10 ml||4,1 kcal|
|egg||8 pieces||480 g||638,2 kcal|
|gherkins||4 pieces||150 g||31,5 kcal|
|poultry sausage||4 pieces||160 g||434,1 kcal|
|salt||as needed 1/2 tsp||6 g||0,3 kcal|
- In a suitable pot put the lentils, the pot should be at least a 4-liter, but rather more because the lentils will enlarge a lot. Pour water about 5 cm above the lentils and leave it for about 1 - 3 hours.
- Then add a teaspoon of dried vegetables (you will find the recipe HERE), cube of bouillon and boil.
- Before the lentils begin to boil, cut the sausage and add it to lentils.
- Stir and simmer until the lentils soft. Keep adding the water continuously.
- When the lentils is soft season either with a salt or a soup seasoning.
- The next step is acidification. Add it gradually. Remember that you cannot take it back, so add only 1 tablespoon of vinegar, stir well and then possibly add another until you are satisfied with the acidity.
- When the taste is as it should be, pour in the flour mixed in a little bit of water. (4 tablespoons of flour and 100 ml of water) Again, pour the mixture gradually. Check the thickness after about 1 minute.
- When the lentils is thick just right, switch off.
- Fry onion in oil at the temperature no more than 120°C. The onion gets great taste. It takes about 10 minutes, but do not burn.
- Half of the onion stir into the lentils, the rest is for decoration on the plate.
Other legume video recipes can be found HERE.
- in a suitable pot put the lentils, pour water about 5 cm above the lentils and leave it for about 1 - 3 hours...
- then add a teaspoon of dried vegetables... (you will find the recipe at: www.video-recipes.net)
- add a cube of bouillon and boil...
- add the sliced sausage...
- stir and simmer...
- keep adding the water continuously...
- when the lentils is soft season to taste...
- add a tablespoon of vinegar...
- taste after stiring...
- then possibly add some vinegar...
- pour in 3 teaspoons of flour mixed in a little bit of water, cook for 2 minutes and switch off...
- to about 100 ml of oil add 2 large chopped onions...
- and fry at the temperature no more than 120°C... (do not increase the temperature so that it will not burn but gets great taste)
- a little bit more...
- and still a bit...
- until it starts to "dry"...
- half of it stir into the lentils... (the rest is for decoration on the plate)
- stir well and it is done...
- on a pan fry an egg seasoned with pepper and paprika...
- serve with pickled cucumbers...
Serve with fried egg or boiled egg and pickles.
Instead of vinegar can be used brine from pickled cucumbers.