Energy 870 kJ (208 kcal) 10 %
Sugar 0.35 g 0 %
Fats 11.19 g 16 %
Saturates 5.1 g 26 %
Sodium 0.546 g 23 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Although it sounds noble, it is a very simple dish. The result, however, is really tasty.
|spaghetti||as needed||300 g||429,9 kcal|
|English bacon||to taste||100 g||401,7 kcal|
|garlic||1 clove||5 g||5,5 kcal|
|egg||2 pieces - only jolks||50 g||66,5 kcal|
|Parmesan cheese||to taste
||30 g||111,8 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/8 tsp||0.5 g||0 kcal|
|salt||1/4 tsp - to taste||3 g||0,1 kcal|
- Cook spaghetti in salted water according to the instructions on the package.
- Then strain it, but keep the water.
- On the pan put 100 grams of chopped bacon and add one larger clove of squashed garlic.
- When bacon is ready, take the garlic out. ( It is excellent )
- Add cooked spaghetti, which just before you rinse with the water where they have been cooking.
- In the glass with 2 egg yolks add about 20 g grated Parmesan cheese, a pinch of ground black pepper and pour about 25 ml of water from the spaghetti. Mix well.
- Pour over the spaghetti and stir them evenly.
- On a plate sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garnish with parsley and serve.