Strawberry ice cream
Energy 733 kJ (175 kcal) 9 %
Sugar 13.65 g 15 %
Fats 11.75 g 17 %
Saturates 0.22 g 1 %
Sodium 0 g 0 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Many ice creams are no longer what they used to be. Do not worry and make your own! It is for a few bucks and almost without any chemicals.
|strawberries||frozen - 1 cup||150 g||52,7 kcal|
|granulated sugar||3 tbsp||36 g||144,4 kcal|
|double cream||If you want less fat use just milk||100 ml||324,6 kcal|
|semi-skimmed milk||5 tbsp||35 ml||15,9 kcal|
||5 g||32,9 kcal|
- All the ingredients use very cold.
- In a mixer put a cup of frozen strawberries, ice and a mix it.
- Then wipe off from the edges of the mixer and add sugar, double cream, cold milk and mix again for about 10 seconds.
- Then wipe off from the edges of the mixer and mix again.
- Immediately serve it, garnish with whipped cream, chocolate, cocoa, or whatever you like.