Energy 758 kJ (181 kcal) 9 %
Sugar 1.16 g 1 %
Fats 12.63 g 18 %
Saturates 2.31 g 12 %
Sodium 0.112 g 5 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Little-known, quick and cheap dinner is one of the most viewed recipes on our website.
|slice of bread||cut in halves, if it is small 2 slices||55 g||126,6 kcal|
|tartar sauce||1/2 tsp||5 g||4,9 kcal|
|full fat mustard||1/2 tsp||5 g||5 kcal|
|sweet ketchup||1/2 tsp||5 g||5,5 kcal|
|garlic||1/4 of clove||1.5 g||1,6 kcal|
|egg||2 pieces||120 g||159,5 kcal|
|gherkins||1 piece||40 g||8,4 kcal|
|onion||1/4 of litlle one||15 g||6,2 kcal|
|maggi seasoning sauce||1/6 tsp||1 g||0,2 kcal|
|sunflower oil||for frying||20 ml||166 kcal|
- Heat the oil to about 120° C and fry the bread on both sides.
- Then put it on a plate and fry 2 eggs with a lid on, do not add salt or anything else.
- Rub the bread with a garlic and put few drops of magi sauce.Do not do it the other way round, otherwise, it would be dificult to rub a garlic after you have softened the bread with sauce.
- Then apply mustard on toast, lay eggs and lightly coat with the mayonnaise or tartar sauce. Sprinkle with chopped onion and cucumber. Drizzle with ketchup and it is done.
- Work quickly, if you want toasts warm.