Diet Chinese chicken
Energy 390 kJ (93 kcal) 5 %
Sugar 0.87 g 1 %
Fats 4.53 g 6 %
Saturates 0.01 g 0 %
Sodium 0.002 g 0 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Very fast food prepared without oil. Additionally, for a few bucks and with excellent taste.
|chicken meat||use chicken cutlets||300 g||338,9 kcal|
|soy sauce||4 tsp||12 ml||6,6 kcal|
|worcester sauce||1 tsp||4 ml||0,3 kcal|
|garlic||1 small clove or a dried garlic on the tip of tsp||3 g||3,3 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/4 tsp - the best is crushed||1 g||0 kcal|
|sweet paprika||1/3 tsp||1.3 g||3,7 kcal|
|Chinese seasoning||1/3 tsp||0.6 g||0 kcal|
|dried vegeteble||1/2 tsp tutorial on home production
||2 g||5,6 kcal|
|onion||1 smaller||60 g||24,7 kcal|
|leek||for a content of about 100 ml (1/2 cup)||50 g||20,9 kcal|
- Cut meat into small pieces and throw in a hot pan with a temperature of 120°C.
- In quick succession, add soy sauce, worcester sauce, garlic, pepper, paprika, Chinese seasoning, dried vegetables and saute for about a minute.
- If Chinese seasoning does not contain salt, then add 1/3 tsp salt.
- Then add onion, leek and simmer with the lid on for a few minutes until tender.
- If vegetable releases only a little juice, add a few drops of water.
- After few minutes everything is soft and all you need to do is add salt if needed. and serve.
Serve with rice or if you are not on diet with fresh bread.