Energy 667 kJ (159 kcal) 8 %
Sugar 0.57 g 1 %
Fats 7.02 g 10 %
Saturates 0.44 g 2 %
Sodium 0.146 g 6 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Exquisite dish that prepare a lot of people, not only for Easter. This stuffing is wonderful throughout the year!
|egg||4 pieces||240 g||319,1 kcal|
|bread roll||8 pieces||320 g||802,5 kcal|
|smoked pork||or smoked shoulder||500 g||1433 kcal|
|common nettle||2-3 tbsp (you can also use fresh parsley)
||15 g||2,3 kcal|
|spring onion||1 pieces together with green stalks||30 g||10 kcal|
|salt||1/2 tsp||6 g||0,3 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/8 tsp||0.5 h||0 kcal|
|ground mace||1/4 tsp||0.5 g||0 kcal|
|sunflower oil||for greasing a baking dish||2 ml||16,6 kcal|
|fresh vegetable||as a garnish to a meal according to the taste||400 g||114,6 kcal|
||300 ml||190,6 kcal|
- Divide the egg whites and yolks.
- Whip egg whites until stiff.
- In a bowl put slices bread rolls, pour milk and mix.
- Chop smoked pork into small cubes and add them to the bowl. Next, add the egg yolks, chopped nettle, spring onion, salt, pepper, ground mace and stir well. Then carefully add whipped snow.
- The baking dish spread with a few drops of oil. Put in a dough and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about an hour.
- Let it cool slightly before slicing.
Other interesting recipes can be found HERE
In the stuffing traditionally belongs chopped young nettles. However, if you do not have it, a great substitution is a parsley.