Energy 735 kJ (176 kcal) 9 %
Sugar 0.3 g 0 %
Fats 6.01 g 9 %
Saturates 1.01 g 5 %
Sodium 0.099 g 4 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Fast, cheap, healthy and tasty dinner, which you should certainly try.
|egg||5 pieces||300 g||398,9 kcal|
|fish in tomato sauce||1 can||120 g||151,9 kcal|
|fish in brine||1 can||120 g||49,3 kcal|
|gherkins||1 larger piece||50 g||10,5 kcal|
|pickled pepper||1 tbsp||20 g||10,6 kcal|
|spring onion||1 piece||30 g||10 kcal|
|mayonnaise||2 tbsp||40 g||271,3 kcal|
|tartar sauce||1 tbsp||20 g||19,4 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/8 tsp||0.5 g||0 kcal|
|sweet paprika||1/4 tsp||1 g||2,8 kcal|
|lemon juice||1 tsp (about 30 drops)||7 ml||5,5 kcal|
|fresh vegetable||for decorating (tomato, cucumber, parsley)||30 g||8,6 kcal|
|salt||1/8 tsp||1.5 g||0,1 kcal|
|slice of bread||12 pieces||660 g||1519,6 kcal|
- Get hard-boiled eggs. Leave them to boil for 8 - 10 minutes. Then let it cool.
- Remove the spine of the fish. Someone leaves it - the decision is up to you.
- Pour aside the oil from fish and keep it, you can use it if the spread is too thick. Moreover, it is healthy and it´s delicacy with a toast.
- Cut the onion into a bowl, cucumber, red pepper, add in fish, 4 eggs (fifth egg is for decoration), mayonnaise, lemon juice, tartar sauce, spices and mix well. Then add salt to taste. If you like more cucumber and pepper add it to your taste.
- Allow to cool in the fridge and serve for example with hot tea - you might not find it attractive, but it's an excellent combination. You can also drizzle with ketchup.
- See the pictures for the serving inspiration.