Homemade chocolate quark dessert
Energy 893 kJ (213 kcal) 11 %
Sugar 1.64 g 2 %
Fats 15.43 g 22 %
Saturates 0.01 g 0 %
Sodium 0 g 0 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Why buy expensive and sugary quark dessert when you can prepare it at home for a few bucks?
|double cream||1 packet
||250 ml||811,4 kcal|
|soft quark||40 %||250 g||164,8 kcal|
|vanilla sugar||2 packets||40 g||160,5 kcal|
|sweet cocoa||2 tbsp||10 g||36,8 kcal|
- Homemade quark dessert begins pouring chilled cream into a bowl suitable for whipping. Whip it until stiff.
- To a whipped cream add 2 packets of vanilla sugar, and whip again.
- Now add same amount of soft quark.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of sweet cocoa.
- Pour into the cups according to your own imagination.
- The quark dessert will last in the fridge until the next day.
Next time let your children prepare this quark dessert. They will be delighted and will certainly learn something.