Homemade dried vegetable - glutamate free
Energy 158 kJ (38 kcal) 2 %
Sugar 1.82 g 2 %
Fats 0.2 g 0 %
Saturates 0.01 g 0 %
Sodium 0.001 g 0 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Are you also upset by the word glutamate? And annoys you that you buy the whole celery, consume a piece of it and when you want to use it next time it gets moldy? So this recipe is just for you.
|carrot||3 parts||300 g||127,5 kcal|
|celery||1 part||100 g||49 kcal|
|parsley||1 part||100 g||63,1 kcal|
|onion||2 parts||200 g||82,2 kcal|
|parsley leaves||2 parts||200 g||17,2 kcal|
- Wash all ingredients and if needed peel them.
- Dry each kind separately because each ingredient dries in a different time.
- Do not dry at high temperature - lower temperature keeps the color!
- The drying time varies according to the temperature of about 5 - 8 hours.
- Ensure that the individual slices are not thicker than 5 mm.
- Put all the ingredients into one bowl, if you have a lot of parsley, put some aside.
- After mixing, chop into small pieces, this way it is easier to dose it and store it.
- Homemade chopped dried vegetable store in glass jars with a lid that has a rubber seal to keep out the damp air can not. This way it will last for several years.
- If you have fresh peppers, it can also be dried and added to the rest.