Energy 1363 kJ (326 kcal) 16 %
Sugar 0.02 g 0 %
Fats 1.29 g 2 %
Saturates 0 g 0 %
Sodium 0.578 g 24 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Some people do not like it, but there are also soma who love it. It is a very simple recipe with a guaranteed result and it is prepared for few bucks.
|pea||yellow, green||250 g||883,7 kcal|
|bouillon cube||1 cube||13 g||0,4 kcal|
|dried vegeteble||1 tsp without salt and glutamate tutorial on home production
||4 g||11,3 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/8 tsp||0.5 g||0 kcal|
|marjoram||1/2 tsp||0.25 g||0 kcal|
|garlic||1-2 cloves||5 g||5,5 kcal|
|salt||1/3 tsp - to taste||4 g||0,2 kcal|
- Put peas into a pot.
- Pour a liter of water and let soak for about 3 hours. This saves a lot of energy for cooking.
- Then turn on the stove and add the cube of bouillon. Vegetarians can use only salt.
- When the peas is soft, strain it, but put back a bit of strained water - about 1-2 shots and mix everything with a blender.
- Season with salt to taste, add a little pepper, 1/2 teaspoon marjoram and crushed garlic.
- Stir everything and serve.
- You can decorate with fried onions.
- put 250g peas into a pot...
- pour about a liter of water and let soak for about 3 hours... (his saves a lot of energy for cooking)
- then turn on the stove and add the cube of bouillon...
- add a teaspoon of dried vegetable without salt and glutamate... (recipe can be found at: www.video-recipes.net)
- when the peas is soft, strain it...
- but put back a bit of strained water...
- mix it with a blender...
- season with salt...
- add a little pepper...
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram...
- 1-2 cloves of crushed garlic...
- stir, season if needed...
- and serve foe example like this...