Rice cup with raspberries
Energy 1134 kJ (271 kcal) 14 %
Sugar 10.28 g 11 %
Fats 5.65 g 8 %
Saturates 2.87 g 14 %
Sodium 0.117 g 5 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Very simple, delicious and energy-balanced fruit cup without chemicals and stabilizers.
|rice||as needed||280 g||962,5 kcal|
|salt||1/8 tsp||1.5 g||0,1 kcal|
|vanilla sugar||1 packet||20 g||80,2 kcal|
|butter||20 g||146,6 kcal|
|powdered sugar||3 heaping tbsp||60 g||229,9 kcal|
|condensed milk unsweetened||100 ml||159,5 kcal|
|sour cream||2 tbsp||40 g||39,7 kcal|
|raspberries||the best are compoted||100 g||57,3 kcal|
|milk chocolate||for decoration||5 g||21,1 kcal|
- Rice cup with raspberries will start cooking the rice in a rice cooker or a common pot. In the rice cooker put 280 g of rinsed rice, pour 340 ml of water and turn it on. Rice in the rice cooker is cooked by itself. If you use a normal pot and you do not know how to do it , then use 280 g of rinsed rice, 500 ml of water and 1/8 teaspoon of salt. Cook very gently until the rice is soft. Then pour away the remainding water.
- In just cooked hot rice add vanilla sugar, 20 g softened butter, 2 heaping tablespoons of powder sugar, 100 ml condensed milk and stir. Cover with a lid and let the butter melt.
- In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of sour cream, add a tablespoon of powder sugar and mix into the rice.
- After 5 minutes is ready to serve.
- In a cup put a few raspberries, add about two heaping tablespoons of hot sweet rice and garnish with raspberries.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate, cocoa or cinnamon.
- If we prefer warm sweet rice, then warm it in a microwave.
We can use any fruit compote, including pumpkins.