Chicken thighs with garlic
Energy 851 kJ (203 kcal) 10 %
Sugar 0.02 g 0 %
Fats 14.09 g 20 %
Saturates 1.71 g 9 %
Sodium 0.204 g 8 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Everyone knows that this chicken recipe is a delicacy.
|chicken thighs||6 - 8 pieces (as needed)||900 g||1683,1 kcal|
|garlic||1 cloves for 2 tights||15 g||16,5 kcal|
|butter||4 tsp||32 g||234,6 kcal|
|grill seasoning||1 tsp||10 g||16,7 kcal|
|salt||as needed 1/4 tsp||3 g||0,1 kcal|
- Rub the meat with crushed garlic and salt on all sides.
- Place chicken thights on a baking dish or roasting pan and then sprinkle with grill seasoning.
- Pour about 50 ml of water and add about 4 teaspoons of butter according to the video.
- At 180° C bake for about 70 minutes. But every oven bakes differently.
- Last 20 minutes take the lid off, so you will get crispy finish.
Chicken is traditionally the best with potatoes and cucumber salad.