Chocolate croissant with cinnamon
Energy 1681 kJ (402 kcal) 20 %
Sugar 2.1 g 2 %
Fats 21.21 g 30 %
Saturates 6.73 g 34 %
Sodium 0.218 g 9 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Excellent and very easy to make croissants without any tricks and with minimal effort.
|puff pastry dough||1 packet||400 g||1712,9 kcal|
|milk chocolate||to taste||100 g||422,7 kcal|
|egg||1 piece||60 g||79,8 kcal|
|cinnamon sugar||2 tsp||10 g||75,5 kcal|
|cake flour||for sprinkling worktop||5 g||17,9 kcal|
- Chocolate croissant with cinnamon begins that you sprinkle worktop with flour. Cut the pastry into half and roll out the first half as you see on video.
- On a rolled dough (about 3mm thick) put a plate and cut the circle. Then split into eight parts.
- The edges of the dough brush with whipped egg, and put a piece of chocolate on each part.
- Wrap the dough into a croissant - from the wider end to the tip. Both ends of croissant squeeze so they will not unpack.
- After you have done both halves of dough, join together all the residues and roll a circle. Then, proceed as in the first croissants.
- Brush the croissants with whipped egg and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- On baking paper bake croissants at 180°C for about 35 minutes until golden.