Energy 2557 kJ (611 kcal) 31 %
Sugar 0 g 0 %
Fats 3.15 g 4 %
Saturates 0.67 g 3 %
Sodium 0.02 g 1 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Very simple mayonnaise. You can prepare it from ingredients that you always find at home.
|oil||any||75 ml||662,8 kcal|
|egg||only yolk - 1 piece||25 g||33,2 kcal|
|lemon juice||1 tbsp||7 ml||5,5 kcal|
|dijon mustard||1/2 tbsp||10 g||16 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/8 - can be omitted||0.5 g||0 kcal|
- Dijon mayonnaise begins by selecting a suitable container. It should be only a few millimeters wider than the blender.
- In a container put 75 ml oil, 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard.
- Now insert hand blender up to the bottom and mix at the highest speed.
- After a minute, mayonnaise is ready, and can be used as a normal mayonnaise.
More cheap dishes can be found HERE.
- in a container put 75 ml oil... (we have used sunflower oil)
- 1 egg yolk...
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice...
- 1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard...
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper...
- and mix until it is all solid...
- after 1 minute the mayonnaise will be beautifully solid...
- use it as a normal mayonnaise...
Keep in mind that mayonnaise contains no stabilizers, and preservatives, therefore it must be used within 24 hours and stored in the fridge.