French crackling spread
Energy 1319 kJ (315 kcal) 16 %
Sugar 1.03 g 1 %
Fats 29.4 g 42 %
Saturates 0.99 g 5 %
Sodium 0.167 g 7 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Simple spicy spread, which is delicious with lots of vegetable.
|pork cracklings||as needed||200 g||1481,7 kcal|
|egg||3 pieces||180 g||239,3 kcal|
|onion||1 piece||80 g||32,9 kcal|
|gherkins||2 pieces||80 g||16,8 kcal|
|dijon mustard||2 tsp||20 g||32 kcal|
|salt||to taste||2 g||0,1 kcal|
|garlic||3 cloves - to taste||15 g||16,5 kcal|
|sweet paprika||1 tsp||4 g||11,3 kcal|
- French crackling spread begins by grinding crackling. You may also chop it in a blender.
- Grate boiled eggs into a bowl, add finely chopped onion, finely grated cucumber, 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 3 cloves of crushed garlic, 1 teaspoon paprika and ground cracklings.
- Mix well and season with salt if appropriate.
- Serve with vegetable garnish, or just as you like it best.
Other video recipes on spreads can be found HERE
- 200 g of crackling grind or chop in a blender...
- someone likes it totally crushed, the other with larger chunks...
- into a bowl grate 3 boiled eggs...
- add finely chopped onion... (80g)
- finely grated cucumber... (80g)
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard...
- 3 cloves of crushed garlic...
- 1 teaspoon paprika...
- ground cracklings...
- mix well and season with salt if appropriate...
- serve as you like...