Energy 1487 kJ (355 kcal) 18 %
Sugar 30.92 g 34 %
Fats 9.39 g 13 %
Saturates 5.04 g 25 %
Sodium 0.017 g 1 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
This cookies evokes the atmosphere of Christmas with all the trimmings. They are not only beautiful on Christmas tree or on the table but also taste delicious.
|cake flour||500 g||1791,3 kcal|
|powdered sugar||200 g into a dough + 150 g for a decorating mixture||350 g||1340,8 kcal|
|butter||100 g||733,2 kcal|
|honey gingerbread - spice||2 tsp
||8 g||1,4 kcal|
|egg||2 pieces + 1 pieces for spread after baking + 1 egg white for a decorating mixture||200 g||265,9 kcal|
|baking soda (bicarbonate)||1/2 tsp||2.5 g||0,1 kcal|
|lemon juice||1 tsp||4 ml||3,1 kcal|
- On a board put flour, sugar, butter, gingerbread spice, 2 eggs, soda, honey and knead a dough. Leave it in the refrigerator until the next day.
- Next day roll out the dough to a thickness of 2 - 3 mm and cut cookies using different shapes cutters. If you want to hang, make a hole with straw.
- Bake it in preheated oven at 160° C for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- After baking brush them with beaten egg immediately. It makes beautiful glossy finish, but you must do it immediately after removing from oven while still hot.
- Make a mixture for decorating by whisking sugar with egg white. Then add the lemon juice and whisk again until a solid mass - will be only a little liquid.
- Decorate them with piping bag. After decorating let dry for a few minutes and you are done.
Decorating is a great fun also for children. Bake them and let kids decorate it. It will be fun for hours.