Energy 521 kJ (124 kcal) 6 %
Sugar 3.01 g 3 %
Fats 7.38 g 11 %
Saturates 4.37 g 22 %
Sodium 0.194 g 8 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
This dish is a little bit spicy, but surprisingly tasty even for some older children. It is done quickly and relatively cheap. Mainly men love it.
|pork neck||2 slices||300 g||652 kcal|
|sunflower oil||2 tbsp||14 ml||116,2 kcal|
|garlic||1 cloves - or 1/2 tsp of dried||5 g||5,5 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/3 tsp crushed||1.3 g||0,1 kcal|
|Chinese seasoning||1/2 tsp||2 g||0,1 kcal|
|lemon juice||1 tbsp||7 ml||5,5 kcal|
|beans in tomato sauce||1 pack about 400 grams||420 g||275,9 kcal|
|tomatoes||100 - 150 g
||100 g||22,5 kcal|
|chilli pepper||2 pieces - canned or fresh
||20 g||3,6 kcal|
- Into a marinating bowl put oil, garlic, crushed pepper, Chinese seasoning and lemon juice.
- Mix everything well add meat and let marinate for at least an hour. The ideal time is about 6 hours.
- Fry the pork slices at 140°C on both sides. Add the rest of the marinade from the bowl.
- When the slices are fried on both sides, add the beans in tomato sauce and tomatoes. If you use normal tomatoes, then it is better to peel the skin off. You can peel the skin simply by putting the tomatoes into a boiling water for a few seconds. The skin then goes off very easily. Then add finely chopped chilli.
- Stir and simmer with the lid on until tender at 120°C.
- During the cooking you can add a little water if there is not any.
- When everything is soft, it does not need any thickening, because the sauce is thick just right. If not, let it simmer for a few seconds without a lid on and the water evaporates.
Other dishes with pork can be found HERE.
- into a bowl put 2 tbsp oil,... (e.g. sunflower)
- add 2 tsp dried garlic... (or 2-3 cloves of fresh crushed)
- 1/3 tsp crushed pepper...
- 1/2 tsp Chinese seasoning... (should contain a salt)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice...
- mix everything well...
- cover the meat in a marinade and leave it for at least an hour... (ideally few hours)
- fry the pork slices at 140°C...
- add the rest of the marinade from the bowl...
- fry from both sides...
- add the beans in tomato sauce...
- 100 - 150 g sliced cherry tomatoes... (you can also use normal tomatoes)
- 2 chopped chilli... (canned or fresh)
- stir and simmer with the lid on until tender...
- during the cooking you can add a little water if there is not any...
- when everything is soft, it does not need any thickening, because the sauce is thick just right...
- the best is to serve with potatoes...
This dish is delicious with potatoes, but if someone may prefer dumplings...