Stuffed pork neck
Energy 757 kJ (181 kcal) 9 %
Sugar 1.05 g 1 %
Fats 14.07 g 20 %
Saturates 6.06 g 30 %
Sodium 0.007 g 0 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
It's no diet dish, but the taste is excellent! In addition, one serving, according to this recipe, is really huge.
|pork neck||4 smaller slices||400 g||869,4 kcal|
|dijon mustard||4 tsp||40 g||64 kcal|
|onion||1 large||100 g||41,1 kcal|
|egg||1 piece||60 g||79,8 kcal|
|gherkins||3 pieces||120 g||25,2 kcal|
|smoked meat||the filling
||40 g||32,1 kcal|
|dried vegeteble||1 tsp tutorial on home production
||4 g||11,3 kcal|
|lard||2 tbsp or oil||40 g||296,2 kcal|
|cake flour||4 tsp - as neede||20 g||71,7 kcal|
|cooking thread||about 5 meters||0||-|
- Pound the pork with a meat mallet into the thinner slices and brush one side with dijon mustard.
- On the meat put a 1/2 of boiled egg, a piece of cucumber, onion, sausage and cover with another slice of pork neck. You can see everything in the video attached.
- Pork slices with filling carefully tie with cooking thread.
- Rolls on all sides season lightly with salt and sprinkle with dried vegetables. It gives great taste.
- Fry the rolls in oil or lard at 120°C on all sides.
- Then add the chopped onion, pour water so that they are almost completely covered and stew for about an hour until tender. When stewing check the quantity of water.
- Thicken with a mixture of flour with a little bit of water, add this 2 chopped gherkins, cook for about three minutes and serve.
This dish is best served with rice, but you may also like it with dumplings.