Creamy egg spread
Energy 1061 kJ (253 kcal) 13 %
Sugar 0.38 g 0 %
Fats 24.66 g 35 %
Saturates 13.21 g 66 %
Sodium 0.439 g 18 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Egg spread is ready in a minute and is made of ingredients that are always in the fridge.
|butter||5 tbsp||80 g||586,6 kcal|
|full fat mustard||1 tbsp||20 g||20 kcal|
|onion||1/2 small||30 g||12,3 kcal|
|egg||3 pieces||180 g||239,3 kcal|
|sour cream||2 tbsp||40 g||39,7 kcal|
|salt||1/4 tsp||3 g||0,1 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/8 tsp||0.5 g||0 kcal|
|chive||1 tsp||1 g||0,5 kcal|
- Creamy egg spread starts with making hard-boiled eggs.
- In a bowl whisk the butter. You can use a blender, but you can also do it with a spoon.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of mustard, onion, grated eggs, sour cream, salt, pepper and stir gently. Add salt rather gradually.
- Finally, add a teaspoon of chopped chives, which you can replace with a finely chopped parsley.
- This very simple recipe can be varied in many different ways. You can add a cucumber, chopped chives, cheese, etc. Always follow the rule - the harder ingredient , the smaller pieces we cut.
Creamy egg spread is excellent with bread and pastries.