Curry chicken with pasta
Energy 636 kJ (152 kcal) 8 %
Sugar 1.22 g 1 %
Fats 6.68 g 10 %
Saturates 0.14 g 1 %
Sodium 0.262 g 11 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Well known sauce with pasta, which according to our video can handle even absolute beginner.
|chicken||whole||1200 g||1355,6 kcal|
|dried vegeteble||1 tsp||4 g||11,3 kcal|
|allspice||10 pieces||0.2 g||0 kcal|
|onion||3 pieces||240 g||98,6 kcal|
|gyros spice||1/2 tsp||2 g||6,3 kcal|
|whole black pepper||7 pieces||0.1 g||0 kcal|
|salt||1 tsp + 1/2 tsp to pasta||14 g||0,7 kcal|
|sunflower oil||3 tbsp + 1 tbsp for pasta||21 ml||174,3 kcal|
|curry powder||1 tsp||2 g||4,7 kcal|
|soy sauce||1 tbsp||7 ml||3,8 kcal|
|cream 12% fat||350 ml||479 kcal|
|starch||1/2 tsp (solamyl)||1 g||3,2 kcal|
|pasta||any shape||300 g||1115,6 kcal|
- Curry chicken with pasta begins with washing the chicken. Put it in a pot, pour the water so that the entire chicken is covered. Add a level teaspoon of salt, a teaspoon of dried vegetables for a better flavor, 10 pieces allspice, 7 pieces pepper, 4 small or two large onions and cook. In the pressure cooker cook it for 35 minutes in a normal pot for about an hour. The meat is cooked properly when it goes of bones easily.
- Cooled meat peel of the bones. Cut into small cubes about 2 x 2 cm.
- In the pan pour 3 tablespoons oil, 1 larger finely chopped onion, and when it starts golden add meat, 1/2 teaspoon gyros seasoning, 1 teaspoon curry and saute for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then pour 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 350 ml cream and let boil. Thicken it with solamyl, and let boil again. The sauce is ready.
- Now, prepare the pasta. You can cook it according to the instructions on a packaging, but if it is missing, use the traditional method. Pour 2 litres of water into a saucepan and a tablespoon of oil. Add about 1/2 teaspoon salt and bring water to a boil. Add pasta and stir every two minutes. When soft, pour off the water and you can start serving.