Energy 410 kJ (98 kcal) 5 %
Sugar 0.28 g 0 %
Fats 4.57 g 7 %
Saturates 1.31 g 7 %
Sodium 0.247 g 10 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
Excellent and delicious dill soup with eggs of our grandmother´s recipes.
|potatoes||as needed||500 g||379,7 kcal|
|dill||fresh or pickled
||100 g||3,4 kcal|
|ground cumin||1/3 tsp||1.3 g||0,1 kcal|
|bouillon cube||1 cube
||13 g||0,4 kcal|
|dried vegeteble||1/3 tsp salt and glutamate free tutorial on home production
||1.3 g||3,7 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/8 tsp||0.5 g||0 kcal|
|allspice||4 pieces||0.1 g||0 kcal|
|bay leaf||1 leaf||0.01 g||0 kcal|
|egg||8 pieces - to taste||480 g||638,2 kcal|
|cake flour||2-3 tbsp||20 g||71,7 kcal|
|sour cream||4-5 heaping tbsp - about 1/2 cup||80 g||79,5 kcal|
|salt||to taste||6 g||0,3 kcal|
- Peel and wash the potatoes and place in a large pot.
- Pour in about two liters of water and add the cumin, bouillon cube, salt, dried vegetable, pepper, allspice, bay leaf, and if you use fresh dill, add it at this point, put a lid on and cook until the potatoes are soft.
- When potatoes are soft, add the pickled dill (if you have not used fresh). Pickled dill contains vinegar, which would make potatoes to cook longer.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add about 8 eggs (to taste) and cook without stirring for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix 2-3 tablespoons of flour with a little water (about 100 ml) and pour into soup while stiring.
- After a minute, add the sour cream, stirring gently, simmer for about 3 minutes and it is done.
- 500g of potatoes pour with about two liters of cold water...
- add:1/3 tsp cumin...
- bouillon cube...
- 1/3 tsp salt...
- 1/3 tsp dried vegetable...
- a pinch of pepper...
- 4 pieces allspice...
- 1 bay leaf...
- put a lid on and cook until the potatoes are soft...
- then add the pickled dill and cook for about 10 minutes...
- then add about 8 eggs (to taste) and cook without stirring for about 5 minutes...
- thicken up with flour...
- stir carefully ... and cook for 3 minutes...
- add 4-5 tbsp sour cream, stirring gently, cook for about 3 minutes and it is done...