Pork liver with onions
Energy 826 kJ (197 kcal) 10 %
Sugar 0.69 g 1 %
Fats 12.77 g 18 %
Saturates 2.32 g 12 %
Sodium 0.102 g 4 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
This dish certainly is not a diet food, but the taste of English bacon is impressive...
|pork liver||as needed||500 g||654,4 kcal|
|lard||3 tbsp||60 g||444,2 kcal|
|onion||2 pieces||160 g||65,8 kcal|
|English bacon||100 g||401,7 kcal|
|ground cumin||1/4 tsp||0.125 g||0 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/4 tsp||1 g||0 kcal|
|slice of bread||3 slices||165 g||379,9 kcal|
- Wash the liver and cut into thin slices.
- On lard throw chopped onion, bacon, and fry for about a minute at 120° C.
- Then on this mixture put sliced liver, sprinkle lightly with pepper, cumin, and simmer with the lid on for about 10 minutes. Do not increase the temperature.
- After that time turn liver on the other side and sprinkle with pepper and cumin. Fry again for 10 minutes. If you're not sure weather the liver is soft, cut in the middle and taste.
- When serving, lightly salt and serve with fresh bread.