Quick hedgehog with strawberries
Energy 1117 kJ (267 kcal) 13 %
Sugar 6.03 g 7 %
Fats 14.43 g 21 %
Saturates 5.37 g 27 %
Sodium 0.073 g 3 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
When you buy a ready made cake bases you have it ready in 10 minutes!
|butter spread||300 g||982,3 kcal|
|powdered sugar||5 hiping tbsp||50 g||191,5 kcal|
|double cream||1 cup||180 ml||584,2 kcal|
|strawberries||to taste||300 g||105,3 kcal|
|ready made sponge cake||1 piece||400 g||1419 kcal|
- If you want to make your own cake bases, then look for a video recipe HERE. If you already have cake bases, move to a next step.
- In a bowl put 300 g butter spreads, add 5 heaping tablespoons of powder sugar and stir until smooth.
- Add a cup of whipped cream and whisk.
- Spread the mixture on cooled cake bases and garnish with sliced strawberries.
- After cooling, it can be served.