Homemade juicy hamburger
Energy 679 kJ (162 kcal) 8 %
Sugar 1.12 g 1 %
Fats 9.07 g 13 %
Saturates 0.23 g 1 %
Sodium 0.585 g 24 %
% recommended daily amount for adults (Everything about GDA)
This homemade burger tastes great and it overwhelms all kinds of burgers sold under the same name. After you taste this hamburger, you will not compare it with the one you have been eating in fastfoods!
|minced beef shoulder||or beef back&with a fat content of 20%
||300 g||366,8 kcal|
|grounded black pepper||1/3 tsp (of four colours - ground coarsely)||1.3 g||0,1 kcal|
|chive||or parsley 1/3 tsp||1 g||0,5 kcal|
|salt||1/3 tsp||4 g||0,2 kcal|
|worcester sauce||1 tsp||4 ml||0,3 kcal|
|dijon mustard||1 tsp||10 g||16 kcal|
|cheese gouda||or cheddar - 2 slices||20 g||79,4 kcal|
|sesame roll||or any other||100 g||224 kcal|
|mayonnaise||2 tsp||20 g||135,7 kcal|
|ketchup||2 tsp||20 g||22 kcal|
|tomatoes||2 slices||20 G||4,5 kcal|
|gherkins||4 slices||8 g||1,7 kcal|
|iceberg lettuce raw||2 leaves||10 g||1,4 kcal|
|onion||4 slices||10 g||4,1 kcal|
- Into a suitable bowl put minced meat, pepper, parsley, salt, Worcester sauce and dijon mustard.
- Mix well and leave to rest in the fridge for 1/2 hour, the best for 3-6 hours. If you plan to grill the meat in the evening, then prepare it in the morning.
- From the meat form two burgers about 1.5 to 2 cm thick. Place them on a hot plate or a grill. If you want to make a burger in a pan, use a good quality pan without fat. (The temperature in all cases, 220-250°C)
- Grill for about 3 minutes, then turn over.
- After turning over, add a slice of cheese, cover with a suitable bowl and leave it for 30 seconds. The cheese melts better. Meanwhile put halved sesame rolls on a grill with a cut side downwards.
- Then take the meat out and let it rest for about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile spread mayonnaise on one side of the roll and ketchup on the other.
- Decorate according the video attached with a cucumber, tomato, onion and lettuce. You can also add the mustard and everything you love.
- If you do not like melted cheese then add it after you take the meat from the grill.
Of course, you expect it will be good, but you will be surprised by the excellent taste. This hamburger is really worth trying and you will never go to fastfood again. In addition, the portions are really big.
Remember that the meat must rest not only before but also after cooking.
Best burgers in New York is supposedly prepared from a mixture of meat from the ribs and neck. Fat also plays a role, as it is characterized by a strong beef flavor.
Predecessor of hamburger was a tartare steak - bits of ground meat mixed with spices, onion and egg, which is served raw. And thence its name comes from. German port city of Hamburg traded with a raw meat. Later, someone thought about roasting this meat and hamhurger was born.